To fix up your MS Access Module Not Found error you must try the following fixes.
Move Database To Some Trusted Location:
To shift your database to some trusted location, first of all find out the trusted location on your system. To look for this, do the following steps:
- Hit on the MS Office button -> Access Options -> Trust Center -> Trust Center Settings
- After then go the trusted location option and perform the following steps:
- Please note the path of the trusted location.
- It’s time to add new trusted location. Make tap to add new location after then specify the path of the location which you want to add.
- After getting the list of trusted location, shift your access database to any of this listed trusted location.