Why My Access Database Showing “Module Not Found” Errors?

0 votes
asked Oct 4 in MS Access Issues by Marcks

Suddenly I started getting a Module not found errors in my Access Database. I completely don’t understand why all these things happened.  Does anyone know why this might suddenly be happening? If anyone knows the fixes to resolve these “Module Not Found” Errors then do share your opinion with me. As I am eagerly waiting for the fixes.

1 Answer

0 votes
answered Oct 4 by lucy (980 points)

To fix up your MS Access Module Not Found error you must try the following fixes.

Move Database To Some Trusted Location:

To shift your database to some trusted location, first of all find out the trusted location on your system.  To look for this, do the following steps:

  • Hit on the MS Office button -> Access Options -> Trust Center -> Trust Center Settings
  • After then go the trusted location option and perform the following steps:
  • Please note the path of the trusted location.
  • It’s time to add new trusted location. Make tap to add new location after then specify the path of the location which you want to add.
  • After getting the list of trusted location, shift your access database to any of this listed trusted location.
Welcome to Q&A - Access Repair N Recovery, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
...