Well if your ms access database regularly encountering this issue, then it becomes essential to know the exact reason of such corruption. So that the repair process should be executed quickly as well as in safe and secure manner. This will help in putting minimum effect on the flow of work and also avoid further damage that is caused to the Access database ACCDB and MDB file.
So have a look over the reasons of Access Database corruption:
Following are the most probable reasons behind the corruption of Access Database.
- May be the Office and Jet patches are not up-to-date on your PC which has the front-end.
- Improper way of shutting down the front-end or it’s sudden crashing.
- Corruption in database file could be due to network corruption.
- The most common reason can also be your power outage. Temporary power supply to a hub can also corrupt the back-end file.
After reading the above mentioned reason section you must be well aware of the things that you need to do or that you need to avoid. But eventhough, if the problem persists then for the complete recovery of your database you need to do the following things.
Create new database and migrate complete of your objects from the old to the new database.
- Open MS Access application and create a new database in it.
- Move data objects one-by-one from the old database into the new one.
- Recreate the relationships to resolve issues with damaged system table in the database file.