Here are the fixes that you can give it a try to retrieve off your deleted records in MS Access.
1. Use backup file to restore record of your database.
2. Delete the .ldb file which is auto-created by the Jet database engine when the database is getting opened.
3. Use Jet Compact Utility which is mainly designed to fix minor corruptions issue encountered in access database.
4. Delete all the compiled VBA code from the database. Do this b y using the command line switch from Microsoft:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MsAccess.exe /decompile C:\DatabasePath\FileName.mdb
Note: need to change the path shown above for MSAccess.exe if you installed it to different location.
5. Use Access inbuilt utility tool ‘Compact & Repair‘feature. Here are the step to fix Access database corruption using this inbuilt feature:
- Open your MS Access application (not the database file) and go to Database Tools -> Compact & Repair Database.
- Locate corrupted database file and click on Ok.
- Chosen database file will be corrected on completion of the process.