In MS Access add a subform to a form to provide related data from a one-to-many relationship. With this feature present many related records in just one record.
1. From the Navigation Pane, make a right-click on the form and select Design View from the contextual menu.
2. Search the Controls group on the Design tab in the Ribbon. Hit the little down-arrow to expand the list of available from controls.
3. Click the Subform/Subreport icon to select it. Then click in the form, in the location that you'd like the subform to be displayed.
This will open the SubForm Wizard.
4. You have the option of basing your subform on a table or query, or on an existing form. After selecting option, click Next >.
5. If you selected Use existing Tables and Queries, you will now be asked to select the fields to use in the subform.
Select the table or query from the drop-down list. On the left pane, select each field that you need on the subform, then click the little > button to move it across to the right pane.
You can select fields from more than one table or query. Simply select another table/query from the drop-down when you're done with the first one.
Once done, click Next >.
6. There needs to be a field that links the main form and its subform. This is typically an ID field or similar.